Safe cracker Safe cracker

good for me

well, i understood the instructions and played the game without a walkthrough. well the game was good for me coz it can practice typing. al though, the graphics r not good. well maybe u can make the instructions clearer coz not all people can understand it. and also the text menus r in mess maybe u can fix it.
my time fastest time left is 52.
my time left at 1st is 21 coz i didnt use the walkthrough.

Bug War Bug War

GreaT!

u can easily kill the queen by avoiding it at first, then try to capture all spawns. after that, get as many troops as u can then go directly to the queen from all possible sides

The Eternal Battle ( ) The Eternal Battle ( )

Good

I can tell that this is a game based on dota. this can be played for an hour to finish a single game.

It will be better if
-there are skills and spells
-you can drop and pick up items
-more heroes to select
-more items and recipes

well, the critical damage don't work, maybe you can fix it.

Z-Day Z-Day

good

well this is like some other zombie games. the good thing is that the atomic hairdryer is very strong like your inveincible with that weapon even though its melee, zombies are 1 hit ko with that thing.

Ultimate Labyrinth 2 Ultimate Labyrinth 2

Good!!

Great except for the one level that is full of portals and cant get to the goal but actually i got it so all the challenges i say the other 3 challenges there is quite tricky especially the "lesson of avoidance". well i still got it all.
maybe u can improve the graphics of the enemy and box you control. well 10/10

GunChest Fighting Game GunChest Fighting Game

Still good

I will rate this lower but i played it longer as i expected and the enemy has more advantages ,but i found out that this game can be easy by the weakness i found in the enemy. tht kept my winning and winning. Well you should made it with more fights and combos. well, thats one thing that made me rate it lower.

Linion RPG Linion RPG

Great!

Very addicting game. Well, good story and good battle view. quite good graphics and great gameplay. Overall a very good game. The lv125 king gives you 50k gold, final spear and omega helmet!

Mad Monday Mad Monday

Not bad

Just a continuous game and gets boring but not a bad game at all!

The Little Red Square 1 The Little Red Square 1

Nice game!

A very simple game but addictive. I curious of what a red box can do that's why i played this one. It has very simple concept and simple graphics but very interesting game.

Hi5er responds:

I think Il make the next one a tad more interesting though.

All in all I was just testing whether I could actually make a quicky game like this.

UL 2 Level Editor UL 2 Level Editor

Better than the last!

I will continue to post maps to until u finish the UL2 game! this is better map and new functions gives me better ideas! teleporting through walls doesn't bother me at all. I can use that for better maps!

Zoranan responds:

I would have responded sooner, but i had some major computer issues...